Hooded Megansers

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      Tuesday - 28 December 2004 - (yesterday) At the Beckstoffer Vineyard pond
      on Old River Road just south of Talmage I saw one pair of Hooded
      Mergansers, 6 Northern Shovelers, 6 Double-crested Cormorants, 3 Ruddy
      Ducks, about 8 Ring-necked ducks, some Mallards, and 1 Snowy
      Egret. Also, there has been a tan-phase White-throated Sparrow at my
      folks feeder in Hopland, along with a pure white English House
      Sparrow. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center