Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Dec 29, 2004
      Yesterday morning there was a very wet Prairie Falcon perched on a power pole on Reclamation Road.

      In the afternoon there was a wet and stunned Northern Pygmy-Owl sitting on Soda Bay Road in front of Clear Lake State Park.
      The bird seemed to be recovering after an afternoon sitting in a box in a warm dry house; but just to be safe was sent to the Wildlife Center for a checkup. Jerry

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump