Tufted Duck Photo

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      A picture of the Tufted Duck at Lake Mendocino taken by Matthew Matthiessen
      is now on the Peregrine Audubon Website:
      http://www.pacificsites.com/~chaniot/peregrine/TUDU.html
      It's a bit distant, but it shows the features well. Matthew wants me to go
      into the water and herd the duck closer to shore. Not gonna happen until
      the water temperature gets to 75º and the duck is long gone.

      George Chaniot
    • Ken Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
        Just a quick question on the Audubon bird count. When, where, and how? I
        might be able to help out this year but don't have details. I live in
        Sonoma County at Sea Ranch. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

        Ken Holmes

        A picture of the Tufted Duck at Lake Mendocino taken by Matthew Matthiessen
        is now on the Peregrine Audubon Website:
        http://www.pacificsites.com/~chaniot/peregrine/TUDU.html
        It's a bit distant, but it shows the features well. Matthew wants me to go
        into the water and herd the duck closer to shore. Not gonna happen until
        the water temperature gets to 75º and the duck is long gone.

        these addresses:

        Yahoo! Groups Links