American White Pelicans

  • Janet Swedberg by way of chaniot@pacifi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
      For about a week now, all the residents and weekenders in the vicinity of
      Jago Bay have been totally amazed and fascinated seeing the hundreds of AW
      Pelicans feeding on the shad (we think) They are accompanied by large
      numbers of small gulls, I believe Bonapartes, and some cormorants. On
      Friday, we think every one of the 758 counted last year at Christmas Bird
      Count were in Jago Bay in one huge flapping feeding mass.

      Janet Swedberg
      cottage@...