call for Fall Observations

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      1 Dec 2004 - Please submit any fall period (August 1 thru Nov 30) bird
      observations to me ASAP. If they have already been posted on Mendobirds
      then I already have them. If you have additional noteworthy observations
      please submit them so that I may include them in the fall period report
      that I compile and submit to the Middle Pacific Coast Region editors for
      North American Birds. North American birds is the official quarterly
      publication that documents North American bird records, trends, migration
      patterns etc. and is published by the American Birding Association (used to
      be published by Audubon Society). If you compile quarterly or monthly
      lists of your own you can submit them to me also. I archive all Mendocino
      County observation records and data here at the UC-Hopland Research &
      Extension Center. Thanks. Bob Keiffer.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center