Horned Larks

  • Jessica Morton
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
      Four vivid Horned Larks were feeding slightly to the north of the
      Miasa monument at Mendocino Headlands on Monday about 12:45 p.m. and
      offered great views of beautiful markings and tufts.
    • richhubie
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17, 2008
        Mon. 17 Nov. 2008. I found 2 Horned Larks today, walking the bluffs
        just north of the Point Cabrillo Lighthouse at 3:17PM.

        Richard Hubacek