USTP 10/22

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22 10:08 AM
      Greetings Mendobirders: I went out to the Ukiah Sewage Treatment Plant
      oxidation ponds to see what the last couple of fronts had blown down our
      way. Among 11 species of ducks, I saw 2 BLUE-WINGED TEAL and a nice male
      EURASIAN WIGEON. Shorebirds included many winter-resident WILSON'S SNIPE,
      4 LONG-BILLED DOWITCHERS, 12 DUNLIN, 3 PECTORAL SANDPIPERS, and 1 LEAST
      SANDPIPER. There was a single late YELLOW WARBLER along the river.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482