Mendobirds

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      Dear Mendobirders,

      I made a mistake in the article on the Acorn Woodpecker talk. The article mentions two different days of the week in two different places, although the date is right in both cases. The date is October 21, the day of the week is THURSDAY. All our meetings will be on Thursday from now on in the Public Room at the Grace Hudson Museum in Ukiah.

      Also, you may have gotten a calendar announcement about the Clearlake field trip that lacked the day and date. It will be on Sunday, October 24. Meet at Long's Parking lot in Ukiah, NW corner, at 7:25 a.m. for a 7:30 sharp departure.

      Thanks,

      Kate