birding magazines

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi All. My nephew's school is doing a fund-raising drive by selling magazines. I would like your advice on which one of the following to order:

      Birder's World
      Birds & Blooms
      Wild Bird
      Birds Illustrated
      Bird Watcher's Digest
      Bird Times
      National Wildlife

      And if any of you want to order one of these I'm sure my nephew would be delighted. There are other wildlife and nature magazines available as well. Please give me your name and phone number and I'll have my nephew (13) call you. His name is Thomas.

      Thanks,

      Kate