Fort Bragg Pelagic Trips

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hello, Mendo Seabirders,

      Shearwater Journeys will be offering a number of pelagic trips from Fort
      Bragg this fall. We still have spaces on the following trips: September 19 &
      28 and October 13th. All trips depart from Noyo Harbor on the Trek II at
      6:30 am and return about 8-12 hours later. These trips have produced a
      number of North American rarities. In fact, per unit of effort, these trips
      may have produced more rare seabirds than any other trips in North America!
      If you would like to come on the September 19th trip, just show up at the
      boat, and you will be assured a spot on the boat. (I will not be at the
      office to take your reservation). This trip is discounted for the Mendo area
      folks to $130/person. Bring your lunch and drinks, and dress warmly. The
      leaders scheduled for this trip include: Jon Dunn, Steve Howell, Lisa Hug,
      Debi Shearwater, David VanderPluym, and Matt Brady. Leaders for the
      September 28th trip are John Sterling, Lisa Hug, and Debi Shearwater. The
      Mendo discount for this trip is $100. The leaders for the October 13th trip
      are Luke Cole and Debi Shearwater. The Mendo discount for this trip is $100.

      We hope that you can join us on one of these exciting trips!

      Skuas forever,
      Debi
      ---
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com