help! late newsletter

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 10:28 AM
      Dear Mendobirders,

      The Falcon Flyer, Ukiah Audubon's newsletter, went out on Wednesday, September 8, and still hasn't arrived in mailboxes on Monday morning, Sept. 13. We are worried because many of our members don't use email and may not find out about our fantastic program this Thursday on raptors (7 pm, Grace Hudson Museum Public Room).

      So I am requesting that if you know anyone who doesn't use email, or might not have checked it in the last two weeks, please give them a call and let them know about the slideshow/lecture by Alida Morzenti, and the field trip on Saturday to Hawk Hill on the Marin Headlands. Details are in the attachments.

      Thanks,

      Kate Marianchild
      463-0839