Re: [Mendobirds] Crested Caracara? anyone seen it lately?

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Ruth Wiebe" <rawiebe@...>
      To: <mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 10:56 PM
      Subject: [Mendobirds] Crested Caracara? anyone seen it lately?

      > Has anyone seen the Crested Caracara lately around Westport area?

      Hi, Ruth,

      As I said in another post last night, I went up there yesterday morning with
      no luck. Found the dead deer, found lots of vultures, both juvenile and
      adult, and found a lot of Common Ravens, but no Caracara.

      I hope that if someone finds this bird that they e mail the list - because I
      am very interested in seeing this. . .as I am sure a lot of folks are. . .

      Feather