Oriole continued

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      It sounds as if there is the possibility 2 female orioles are in Westport. The bird I saw (as pointed out earlier) the bill was a little bothersome but the size and the coloring did not seem right (both somewhat subjective) for Hooded Oriole. In any case since I did not get a great look I will stand by my retraction. Jerry White