Oriole

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Concerning the oriole I found on Sunday. It has been pointed out that the bird appeared to be a Hooded Oriole. In retrospect
      I remember thinking the bill was somewhat long and curved which does not match Orchard Oriole. My observation was at a distance and not very lengthy. Shame on me. It is quite possible it is actually a Hooded Oriole as other observers who had better looks have pointed out. Sorry about that. Jerry White