780Peregrine Audubon 12/9 meeting location

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Dec 3, 2003
      Greetings Mendobirders- This message is directed at those of you who plan
      on attending next Tuesday's (12/9) Peregrine Audubon Society CBC planning
      meeting. As you may be aware, the Ukiah Methodist Church is being used as
      an emergency shelter for the homeless in the Ukiah area. The
      accommodations for these folks include the choir room where we usually
      meet. This Tuesday we will be meeting in an upstairs room on the SW side
      of the church. You need to enter from Bush street rather than from North
      Pine. Please use the parking lot on Bush. There will be folks there to
      direct you to the room. Please spread the word.

      Hope to see you there, Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482