613Hooded Orioles

  • Paul Hawks
    May 14, 2003
      Add another Hooded Oriole nesting site to your list. For four days in a row I have seen Hooded Orioles in the immediate vicinity of 501 Sherry St. (northwest Ukiah), and today got absolute identification of a pair going and coming from a palm tree in the front yard of this address. There are two palm trees. Their apparent nesting site is in the tree to the west. I first saw a male Hooded Oriole in the general neighborhood on March 29.

      Paul Hawks