5826Rose-breasted Grosbeak

  • Arthur Morley
    Sep 30, 2013
      There was a male RBGR at the end of Madsen Lane east of Fort Bragg at 4:30 on Saturday,  Sept. 28.

      Madsen Lane is about 3 miles east of Hwy 1 out Oak St./Sherwood Rd.  Turn south on Madsen for  1/4  mile to two locked gates.  The bird was just inside the gate to the logging road on the left that goes down to the Noyo River.

      I have not looked again, but I will on Tuesday.  The bird may stay as there are seed feeders and water nearby.

      When parking, don't block the roads or gates.

      Art Morley
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic