5771Greater Roadrunner

  • Robert Keiffer
    Sep 4, 2013
      2 September 2013 - Monday - Dr. Robert Lane just reported to me that he saw a Greater Roadrunner here at the UC Hopland Research & Extension Center last Monday. It was seen in the James III Pasture between the Sargent Cypress grove and the Hog Lake RAWS weather station at 10:30 AM. If anyone wishes to pursue this bird please email me or call me to arrange. Good Birding! Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...> 707-744-1424 ext 112.

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449