5549Re: American Dipper Nest

  • jarlyus
    Mar 29, 2013
      About 15 minutes this Friday afternoon revealed no Dipper activity and no discernable new work.
      It is a little worrisome that someone, authorized or not, has been harvesting the logs that floated down this winter and got stuck under the bridge. These are right under the nest and have included the snag the birds used as a staging area.
      I hope its loss and the activity doesn't discourage them.

      Jim A