      From: Diane Hichwa
      Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 8:25 AM
      To: Ron LeValley ; 'birdmanofthewoods4' ; Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Mendobirds] Northern Migration on the Coast

      We saw long streams of Brant going by yesterdayŠ200+ at a time.
      Diane Hichwa

      Email: mailto:dhichwa%40earthlink.net

      Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
      707-483-3130 (cell)
      More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
      Millie 2007

      From: Ron LeValley <mailto:ron%40madriverbio.com>
      Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:23:30 -0700
      To: 'birdmanofthewoods4' <mailto:birdmanofthewoods4%40yahoo.com>,
      <mailto:Mendobirds%40yahoogroups.com>

      Nice sightings. Those were likely Aleutian Cackling Geese migrating by. They
      are going by in good numbers now. Occasionally there will be a flock of
      Black Brant going by as well. And yes, the Pacific Loon migration is just
      starting. In about two weeks we'll get inundated with hundreds flying by
      offshore. One of the cool migration spectacles.

      Cheers,

      Ron LeValley, Little River

      From: mailto:Mendobirds%40yahoogroups.com <mailto:Mendobirds%40yahoogroups.com>