      From: Ron LeValley <ron@...>
      Subject: RE: [Mendobirds] Hutton's Vireo?
      To: "'Lisa Walker (Feather)'" <feather7023@...>, mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 8:10 PM

      This is a Ruby-crowned Kinglet. They are very similar to the Hutton’s Vireo but they have very slender bills and pale feet. The black around the wing bars is different too, but that is not always visible, as in this photo.  Cheers, Ron  Ron LeValleyLittle River CA.  From: Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:00 PM
      To: mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Mendobirds] Hutton's Vireo?
      Hi all....

      I've had a really busy week, but on February 11th I was at Glass Beach with some friends when I managed to capture two photos of what I now believe is a Hutton's Vireo. Here is the link to the photos:

      Please tell me if I am wrong, or if this is, instead, an Empidonax flycatcher?