  • vishnu
    Jan 31, 2003
      Yesterday evening, Thursday 1/30/03 for the first time at the Robin/Starling
      roost at the north end of Lake Mendocino I was able to see two 2 Peregrine
      falcons together.
      There has always been one Peregrine seen and usually also a Coopers and /or
      Sharp-shinned hawk hunting in the area every evening.

      (Hmm, I wonder if in my enthusiasm to report about the Robins and Starlings
      I neglected to mention the Peregrine??)

      Well whatever, I have strongly suspected that I was seeing 2 falcons and
      last night heard them crying out and also saw them flying comfortably
      together. Perhaps a pair.
      Best current viewing times: 5:10 - 5:35pm
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic