5318please read and pass on this corrected version

  • Kate Marianchild
    Nov 23, 2012
      Dear Birders,

      I am seeking any and all observations you may have made of birds nesting in, foraging on, or taking cover in California buckeye trees. I would also appreciation observations of butterfly species on buckeye flowers, mammals utilizing the trees for forage or cover, and mammals eating or transporting the seeds. It would be great it you would pass this request on to other birding listservs you belong to.

      Kate Marianchild
      Nature Writer

      Currently working on Secrets of the Oak Woodlands,
      a book about interrelationships, survival strategies
      social structures, and other fascinating aspects
      of the plants and animals that live among
      California's magnificent oaks. To be published
      Heyday in 2014.