4784Re: [Mendobirds] Eurasian Wigeon in Potter Valley

  • George Chaniot
    Dec 14, 2011
      Wed, 14 Dec 2011 -- At about 09:15 this morning Chuck Vaughn and I saw the
      EURASIAN WIGEON again in Potter Valley. It was still very foggy at that
      hour making it hard to see the opposite shore of the pond. The fog was not
      gone until about 10:30. At about noon I drove by again and could spot the
      red-headed wigeon on the drive-by.
      In the afternoon I saw a FERRUGINOUS HAWK flying north over Burris
      Lane.

      George Chaniot
      PotterValley, MEN, CA
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic