420Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Sep 29, 2002
      This morning at Rodman Slough, Darlene Hecomovich and Jeanette Knight found an Emperor Goose. The bird has since been seen by myself and several other people. Look for the wide pullout about 7/10's of a mile from the Rodman Slough Bridge (up the slough) on the Nice-Lucerne Cutoff Road. The bird was swimming and feeding near the mud and gravel bar. After the bird swam out of sight at this location I found I could view it with a scope from the pullout on the northeast end of the bridge.

      Jerry White