      From: Chet ogan <chet_ogan@...>
      To: Karen Havlena <jkhavlena@...>
      Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 6:56:27 PM
      Subject: Little Gull in Humboldt County

      Heads up Folks:
           A bunch of us watched a juvenile plumaged Little Gull today from 12:30 or
      so until 4 pm at the mouth of Eel River in a flock of Bonaparte Gulls.  Several
      Red Phalarope were also seen.

      Chet Ogan
      Eureka, CA
       When we try to pick out anything by itself,
      we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
      -John Muir
      The first precaution of intelligent ecological tinkering is to keep every cog
      and wheel.
      -Aldo Leopold
      A system of conservation based solely on economic self-interest is hopelessly
      lopsided.
      -Aldo Leopold
      chet_ogan@...
      707-442-9353