      From: Jerry White
      To: Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:16 PM
      Subject: [Mendobirds] Redhead found by Chuck Vaughn

      At about 11:00 AM this morning, Steve Stump, Nikki White and I saw the female REDHEAD found earlier by Chuck at the Ukiah Treatment Ponds(on the middle pond with a small flock of Ring-necked Ducks). That bird represents #300 for me for the year in Mendocino County.
      Also of interest for the Treatment Ponds was an adult Glaucous-winged Gull that flew in while we were watching the duck. Jerry White