3984tagged Turkey Vultures

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Aug 23, 2010
      23 August 2010 - Last week while driving to Ukiah my wife spotted a tagged
      Turkey Vulture along Hwy 101 near the "Strawberry Stand" on the south side
      of Burke Hill. Unfortunately we did not have time to turn around to read
      the number on the patagial wing tag. This is one of the TUVU's banded by UC
      Davis researchers a couple years back, many of which were tagged at the UC
      Hopland Research & Extension Center. If anyway happens to see one of these
      birds, please try to read the number on the tag and either post the sighting
      or contact me directly. Thanks . and good birding. Bob Keiffer
      rjkeiffer@...