3387Baird's Sandpiper at Virgin Creek

  • Ron LeValley
    Aug 3, 2009
      Hi all,

      We went to look for the Wilson's Phalarope at Virgin Creek Beach reported by
      Trudy Jensen today. We were not successful with that bird, but there was an
      adult Baird's Sandpiper at Virgin Creek Beach this afternoon.

      There were also three Lesser Yellowlegs and six Long-billed Dowitchers and
      about 10 Semipalmated Plovers among the Western and Least Sandpipers and
      Killdeer.

      Ron LeValley and Charlene McAllister

      Ron LeValley Photography
      P.O. Box 332

      Little River CA 95456

      707/937-1742

      Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild and Gallery
      301 North Main Street
      Fort Bragg California USA 95437
      Cell: 707/496-3326
      Gallery: 707/964-4706

      <mailto:Ron@...> Ron@...

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, go to
      <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php>
      http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php

      For archives of past Picture of the Days, go to
      <http://www.levallyphoto.com/gallery> www.levallyphoto.com/gallery