2697White-faced Ibis

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    May 16, 2008
      16 May 2008 - Friday 3:45 PM - a lone white-faced Ibis was seen on a
      private pond near the bottom of the UC Hopland Research & Extension
      Center. If anyone really wants to see this bird, this evening is
      probably a good chance. Call me 391-8190 cell or 744-1160 home
      (eves). I have permission from the landowner and can get you in
      this evening. I doubt if the bird will stay the weekend due to
      human activity on the pond this weekend. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road