26815/1/08 BROWN THRASHER In Inglenook on Coast

    May 1, 2008
      Thurs, 1 May 2008 -- A BROWN THRASHER was spotted this afternoon
      by Carolyn Kinet at her feeder in Inglenook, north of Cleone and the Fort
      Bragg Grange.
      The bird appeared under the feeder in early afternoon, then went into hiding
      for a couple of hours. When it came back to feed around 3:00, she called
      me and Toby. I live about 2 miles north of Carolyn, so it did not take me
      long to get to her house.
      Thanks to Carolyn, I just saw my 300th Mendocino County bird!

      If anyone wants to talk to Carolyn or go to her home, you can inquire through
      me (964-1280) or Toby Tobkin (964-6216).

      For Carolyn Kinet,
      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA