2539Lake Cleone Birds

  • fred_andrews99
    Dec 30, 2007
      This morning I saw these birds on or near Lake Cleone:

      American Coots, one Northern Harrier perched in the cat tails, 6
      Buffleheads, 3 Black Phoebes, 8 Mallards, 10 Tree Swallows, about a
      dozen Western Gulls, One Great Blue Heron, One Western Grebe, four
      Common Ravens, three Turkey Vultures, one Pied-billed Grebe, two
      Double-crested Cormorants and one Osprey.

      On the trail and boardwalk around the lake I saw:

      One Fox Sparrow, One Song Sparrow, One American Robin, Three White-
      Crowned Sparrows, and a flock of House Finches.

      Fred Andrews
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic