2200Re: [Mendobirds] another bird i.d. question

  • Kate Marianchild
    Apr 21, 2007
      I would like to request that when people reply to question(s) they
      choose "reply to all" so everyone can read the answer. (Or at least
      copy your answer to me, please).

      Thanks.

      Kate

      P.S. I had a pair of Lazuli Buntings yesterday. Also was interested to
      see a Western Bluebird perched on a high dead branch about 8 inches
      from a Kestrel. Both just hung out there watching the scenery together
      for 5 minutes or so, whereupon the Bluebird flew off. I guess Kestrels
      eat birds only occasionally.

      Also saw 1 Western Kingbird and 1 Bullock's Oriole, which I'd been
      hearing for a few days but not seeing. I love it when the migrants are
      back in force!