2043Al's disposition

  • mr_storey
    Dec 25, 2006
      Hi All,

      I received the following email this morning stating that Al can fly and
      land, and that the International Bird Rescue and Research Center in
      Fairfield has been contacted. There is hope.

      "Thanks for your concern. We are assessing Al's condition when he
      returns to Arena Cove and have been in touch with International Bird
      Rescue and Research Center in Fairfield, who will accept and treat the
      bird if necessary. At the present time Al is able to fly and land, so
      there is good reason to hope for the best.
      David Jensen, Mendocino Coast Audubon Society"

      Ron Storey
      Petaluma, CA