2Thanks, George

  • jimarm@pacific.net
    Feb 9, 2001
      I was already a member of Yahoo groups, so sign-up was easy.
      Thanks to George Chaniot for the work it took to set this up.
      I always felt a little constrained on the other boards; they seemed
      more like official archives.
      Shall we use this as a general birding info venue or do we want to
      restrict it to somewhat rare sightings? One board I visit (Ford N
      Series Tractors) gets as many as 25 messages a day; this is too many
      to take on an e-mail basis, so I just visit the site and read what
      seems interesting (an option you can choose).
      I guess I kind of made my vote, since I didn't mention any birds.
      Thanks again.
      Jim Armstrong