1652Winter Period bird report

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Feb 27, 2006
      Mendocino Birders, This is a reminder that the Winter Period
      (Dec,Jan,Feb) for reporting bird observations to North American Birds ends
      soon. Please submit any notable bird observations/details to me before
      March 10th. If posted your observation on Mendobirds earlier then I
      already have it in my files. Feel free to send me lists, spreadsheets,
      etc. of your own Mendocino County observations during this period.

      I edit all of the Mendocino county observations and compile a list in
      approved format to submit to the Middle Pacific Region editors.... they in
      turn edit and compile the report for the North American Birds publication.

      Has anyone observed the Laysan Albatross at Point Arena Cove during late
      February of this year? Can someone check today or tomorrow?

      Is the Sandhill Crane still in Little Lake Valley?

      You can email observations or reports to me ....or send to Bob
      Keiffer 4070 University Road Hopland CA 95449

      Many Thanks.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center