1508Southern Lake County

  • Floyd Hayes
    Nov 6, 2005
      This afternoon (Sunday the 6th) a female SURF SCOTER
      provided a pleasant surprise at the Clearlake
      Wastewater Treatment Plant. At the Hidden Valley Lake
      Wastewater Treatment Plant there were seven CINNAMON
      TEAL, five CANVASBACKS, six LONG-BILLED DOWITCHERS, a
      DUNLIN and eight LEAST SANDPIPERS (the most shorebirds
      I've seen there). At Borax Lake there were three
      CANVASBACKS (first I've seen there). A juvenile
      THAYER'S GULL was among the gulls on the dock at
      Austin Park both this afternoon and on 29 October.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, Lake County
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic