1472Eel River

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Oct 4, 2005
      Tue, 04 Oct 2005 -- I've spent the last two days along the Eel River near
      Potter Valley visiting multiple locations from Thomas Creek in Mendocino to
      Bloody Rock in Lake County. I saw AMERICAN DIPPERS at the mouth of Tomki
      Creek and at Bloody Rock and sign of them almost everywhere. There was an
      adult BALD EAGLE at Cape Horn Dam. I also note the GREATER WHITE-FRONTED
      GOOSE is still with the domestic geese just below Cape Horn Dam. It first
      showed up as a juvenile in Sep 1997 and fell into bad company.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic