139Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Aug 10 8:40 PM
      This morning at the Kelsey Creek outlet in Clear Lake State Park, Darlene Hecomovich found 3 American Avocet's and a Marbled Godwit.
      On 2 subsequent visits I saw the Avocet's and the Godwit. Also present both times were Long-billed Dowitchers, Greater Yellowlegs, and one Lesser Yellowlegs.
      On the morning chase trip there was also a Willet and an American Bittern.
      On the evening follow-up trip along with Dave and Brian Woodward, we had an excellent look at a juvenile Least Bittern; and a new arrival-a Common Moorhen. Jerry White