1385Personal Website Update

  • RLKN
    Aug 1, 2005
      Greetings MendoBirders-

      Just a short post to share with you that we've updated our personal
      website at http://ourlives-at-windandsea.info having added new pages
      from our spring-time trip to Trinidad & Tobago, Michigan & Ontario
      and Yosemite NP.

      We hope you enjoy the digital images of the birds. However, please
      be advised this is a GRAPHICS-INTENSE site. If you are on a dial-up
      connection, you may wish to click on a page and go get a cup of
      coffee/tea, etcetera.

      We've been seeing lots of shorebirds already moving south from our
      bluff-top home on the Mendonoma coast. However, we're going to miss
      some of the migration as we're off to Madagascar to attempt to see
      some of the endemics there.

      Good Birding,
      Rich Kuehn / Dean Schuler