Offer: Hard Back Books

  • Brandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      I have atleast 7 books by James Patterson and Dean Koontz that are hard back and still in perfect condtion. I also have several other hardback books by various offers. all the books are in good condition I live in the olive branch area but I go to school in cordova. If you are interested you can contact via this message or to my other email address ForeverBabs@....