WANTED: Freezer

  • kaleebell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      We are looking for an old chest freezer. It does not have to be in the
      best condition but working is preferred. We are willing to pick up
      pretty much anywhere in the Memphis, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington etc
      area. If anyone has one they would like to get rid of we would be glad
      to take it.

      Thank you,

      Kris Miller
    • Mirika Sumers
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
        If anyone has any plastic toddler climbing equipment that their kids have
        outgrown I'd love to take it off your hands. I have a toddler that really
        needs to get outside and go bonkers but I can't get him to the park during
        the day. Faded is fine as long as it's still safe to play on. I can pick it
        up from just about anywhere. Thanks!

        Mirika

      • nichuff1
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
          Looking for a freezer of any kind, working or nonworking. We are
          trying to beat the rising food prices by buying in bulk when food is on
          sale and freezing it, so if you have one that you're not using we would
          love to have it. Thanks!
        • triciabordeaux
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
            Wanted: freezer. We really need one since we have two extra people in
            the house. If anyone can help, please let me know.
            Thank you!
          • Don in Vegas
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 31, 2009
              If anyone has a working chest or "refridgerato style" freezer you are not
              using let me know. I can pick it up.

              Thanks very much,

              901-690-9970 Pat or Sissy

            • sherah.campbell
              Message 6 of 6 , May 31, 2012
                I need an upright or deep freeze freezer, working condition.

                Thank you :)