Wanted: Newborn Girl Things

  • Shela
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      I need anything for a newborn girl! Clothes up to 6 months, crib, crib sheets, baby swing bouncy, cloth diapers, bath tub any and everything welcome. My daughter lost her job the same day she found out she was expecting. She has been very ill during the pregnancy. I don't have much to help her considering I am disabled. Anything is welcomed help. Thank you in advance.

      Shela
      901-825-8773