Re: [MemorialShip] Shield Blanks

  • dr.e.henry.thripshaw@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2012
      I just finished up the blanks, so I'm bringing 42 of them to Pennsic.

      Also: I bought salt & flour to experiment with.

      I suppose I ought to make several thicknesses of shields to see what the best tradeoff is between structural strength versus the desire to have it burn quickly.

      Also, I'm a tad worried that the salt-dough may absorb too much moisture. Maybe I ought to also bring a spray can of clear lacquer.