Just exercising this list to see if anyone's listening

  • Fred Blonder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      This past weekend, I drilled out 26 shield blanks. This is not enough.
      Unnr sez there are none left from previous years. I'll try to do at least
      15 more this weekend.

      According to Unnr, construction of the ship for this year is coming along
      about as well as in previous years, that is to say it's coming along, but
      with a few problems.

      Note that the Stave-Church is gone this year, so it's not clear where
      we'll process from.

      I assume Tancred's shop will be able to host shield painting.

      In honor of Jonathan Frid, I am constructing a small wooden coffin to
      place on the ship. I used the same construction as the grand piano
      that was on the ship last year. A friend is crocheting "chains" to put
      around it.
    • Saint Phlip
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
        Let me ask. Church of Debauchery might offer their area. Right next to
        the road, and close in the other direction.

        On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Fred Blonder
        <dr.e.henry.thripshaw@...> wrote:
        > This past weekend, I drilled out 26 shield blanks. This is not enough.
        > Unnr sez there are none left from previous years.  I'll try to do at least
        > 15 more this weekend.
        >
        > According to Unnr, construction of the ship for this year is coming along
        > about as well as in previous years, that is to say it's coming along, but
        > with a few problems.
        >
        > Note that the Stave-Church is gone this year, so it's not clear where
        > we'll process from.
        >
        > I assume Tancred's shop will be able to host shield painting.
        >
        > In honor of Jonathan Frid, I am constructing a small wooden coffin to
        > place on the ship.  I used the same construction as the grand piano
        > that was on the ship last year.  A friend is crocheting "chains" to put
        > around it.

        Saint Phlip

        So, you think your data is safe?
        http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2