Hello! Welcome to Melbourne Recycle. Our aim is to create a community based email list where we are focused on reducing waste. All members are encouraged toMelbourneRecycle@yahoogroups.com
Hi all, whilst we hope that everyone who participates in this email list is honest with good intentions, the reality is that some people are predators, andMelbourneRecycle@yahoogroups.com
Key rule for the Melbourne Recycle List +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ We know it's a hard decision to re-home a pet. Within our community ofMelbourneRecycle@yahoogroups.com
To this end, here are some guidelines:
- For this group to be effective we all need to give.
- For every 5 items you ask for, you need to be giving at least one item (as an absolute minimum)
- You can give as often as you like, but you can only ask for up to 2 items per week
- The value of items you offer is limitless. But you need to keep any "wanted items" to a value of less than $200. Which means, don't come on the list expecting to get a motorbike, etc.
- This is a community based list, helping to build community spirit as well as reduce waste
- Get your items locally. So this means, do not drive from Frankston to Craigeburn to get a casserole dish. When you are giving away an item, we encourage you to give it locally.
This list is for Australians, run by Australians. We will vote on major rule changes and adapt things as we need.
This list is not for people to get items which they can later re-sell. If this happens, people will be immediately banned from this list, and any associated email lists without any further warning.
- Free Stuff
- Jul 4, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.