File - Introduction

  • MelbourneRecycle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 81 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hello!

      Welcome to Melbourne Recycle.

      Our aim is to create a community based email list where we are focused on reducing waste. All members are encouraged to re-home items they no longer need. It might be clothing that you've outgrown, or your old fridge when you've upgraded models.

      We want to re-home items rather than create more waste by having them go to the tip.

      And you get to choose who you give them to.

      If you'd like an item remember:

      1. you need to give before you can receive. So, every new member needs to give at least one item before you can ask for anything
      2. keep the value of "wanted" ads to less than $250
      3. keep it safe and proper
      4. you cannot ask for more than 2 items per week
      5. for every 5 items you ask for, you need to give at least one item

      This list is not for you to re-sell items. Everything must be for free. And if we do find or even suspect you of re-selling items, you will be immediately thrown off the list, and banned from this list and all associated lists.

      If you need any further information, simply email us at:

      melbournerecycle@...

      Let's reduce waste now!
    • MelbourneRecycle@yahoogroups.com