Re: [Mego] you are correct sir!

  • Joe DeRouen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 2:04 PM
      pclarke@... wrote:

      > From: pclarke@...
      >
      > Yes I do read the messages through the website so that I can read
      > them at work during the day and not have to read 100+ e-mails when
      > I get home.

      That makes sense. I'll mess around with it and see what I can do.

      Joe
    • Joe DeRouen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21 2:38 PM
        I think that you should be able to hit "reply" when viewing on the Web and
        then have a choice whether to reply to the list or to the individual
        person. It still list the e-mail address truncated, but it let's you e-mail
        them. I just tried it, and it worked for me. Please let me know if it
        works for you.

        Joe