New list Member

  • Clem So
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2001
      Hi,
      My names Clem from England and i'm new to the list.Just wanted to say hi.
      I'm not a huge Mego collector,but i do have a few Megos of the Marvel comic
      variety. Maybe with the lists help,i'll end up with some more.

      Clem....
    • Carly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2001
        Welcome CLEM!!!! Im glad your branching out instead of only comic
        artwork!!

        CHRIS
        > My names Clem from England and i'm new to the list.Just wanted to say hi.
        > I'm not a huge Mego collector,but i do have a few Megos of the Marvel
        comic
        > variety. Maybe with the lists help,i'll end up with some more.
        >
        > Clem....
        >

        > Post message: Mego@egroups.com
        > Subscribe: Mego-subscribe@egroups.com

      • Clem So
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2001

          > Welcome CLEM!!!! Im glad your branching out instead of only comic
          > artwork!!
          >
          > CHRIS

          Hi Chris,
          Yeah,i ought to be real careful or i might start picking up comics again.

          Clem...comic collecting anonymous