Re: [Mego] Dr. Mego is in the house

  • Joe DeRouen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2000
      > From: pclarke@...
      >
      > Here's hoping that this list will be a worthy replacement for
      > the old Mego list.

      I hope so too! Glad to see you here Paul. Now please go repro all of us
      Romulans identical to the originals in every respect, but only costing
      $10.00. <grin>

      Joe
    • Paul Wasson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2000
        Joe DeRouen wrote:

        > From: Joe DeRouen <jderouen@...>
        >
        > > From: pclarke@...
        > >
        > > Here's hoping that this list will be a worthy replacement for
        > > the old Mego list.

        I was wondering what the good doctor would think about repro-ing
        shrunken-to-Mego-scale Sulu and Chekov heads? I don't have the
        talent to shrink or repro, but would love to get ahold of these
        heads!

        - (the other) Paul
      • Nova191919@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2000
          Hi, Doctor Mego! =D (waves wildly)

          Does anyone want a little kid Mego that actually looks like a kid? I found a
          windsurfer guy at a dollar store that had a crappy body, but fit perfectly on
          a Lionrock body. Unhappily, he was the only one in the store. I've torn up
          the city ever since, but haven't found another.

          I have had no success at all with making heads, so I was wondering; is there
          enough interest to ask the good Doctor to copy the little lad? A scan is at
          <A
          HREF="http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/TeamRocket19/littlelad.html">http://member
          s.xoom.com/_XMCM/TeamRocket19/littlelad.html</A>

          Admittedly, his eyes would need repainting in the good old-fashioned Mego
          style, but there is a lot of hope for the boy!

          Kristen
          *Mego Princess-in-Exile!*
          *Principessa dei Mego dei Ixnay*
        • VRAD